Hello - another newbie

vetsbestfriend

Visit site
Hi everyone. *waves*

Like most newbies I have been lurking for some time (well actually over a year !!!) but have only just got e-mail at home to be able to officially join. Have been sneakily looking at forum at work before now and totally addicted.

I live in Peterborough, Cambs and have 2 horses. A 16h3 TB and a 16h1 TBxID despite only being 5ft3 and weighing 7 stone. The TB was only supposed to reach 15h2 but kept growing. I shall post some pictures in PG once I have figured out how to use the forum rather than just browsing as I know that everyone likes to see piccies.

As my user name suggests I have had rather a lot of vets bills (£9.5K to be precise in 2008), mainly due to the TBxID having colic surgery (excluded from insurance), another emergency trip back to Rossdales following another colic attack and in between calls etc. The TB also managed to have a visit to Rossdales last year after contracting a mystery infection. Staff at Rossdales know me by sight and even my own vet's recognise my voice when I ring them!

From reading the posts on the forum it seems like lots of you are also having your fair share of problems with your horses. Just want to wish everyone the best of luck and hope things settle down soon for you.

Sorry for such a long first post.

Angela

CastleMouse

Visit site
Welcome to the forum
smile.gif

Sparkles

Visit site
Hey =] You're not too far away from me, I'm over in Wisbech but over peterborough a fair bit for my mates and stuff.

Welcome to H&H lol=] Everyone's proper helpful here so anyquestions regardless of how random there's always someone that helps you out lol =]