Hello, Any Personal experience of riders getting back into work after angioplasty surgery, i.e. stents. please?

PONYPC

Visit site
Hello , I am strictly following my Cardiologist and Rehab teams advice, I just wondered if any older riders had experience to share of and had come back into work after angioplasty and a stent. I am only looking forward to limited hacking and perhaps some minimal flatwork i.e. walk, trot and a tiny bit of canter. My horse is only recently back into work and sound himself, having undergone fetlock and annular ligament surgery at the beginning of the year on one of his hind, but thankfully finally sound. Yes we seem a right pair, but looking to start enjoying each others company again. whilst taking it very very slowly, even the prospect of sitting in walk in the arena at this point feels exciting, many thanks for any shared experiences.

Uliy

Visit site
I’ve no experience of this but wanted to help bump your thread, as it sounds like you and your horse have been through a lot! I hope you get back in the saddle soon ?