Hello everyone

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
a bit of an update, (a bit mixed really)

have been flat out busy so have harldy been on here for weeks!!

Ian is going well, had his dressage saddle refitted yesterday as he is muslcing up so well now... has gone from a narrow to a medium (thank god i bought an adjustable one!) was away last week so he hasn't been out for a couple of weeks, but last time out he was very good, hopefully we'll get out later this week

Pickles has started his road work....with slightly too much enthusiasm, i think he knows whats coming.... and if he's looking forward to it half as much as i am he should be fun to ride!

KT has gone off to start pre training, has aparently taken to it like a duck to water and is being very well behaved, so fingers crossed for her!

Unfortunalty buttons broke his leg the week before last, not quite sure how, but accidents happen, such a shame and he was turning into the most fantastic colt, but pastry is back in foal to the same stallion so fingers crossed next year we get one as good

Sally is possibly on course for another change in career, my brother keeps growing and is doing more riding, sally may be bought back into work once sweetie is weaned for him to try out! Sweetie is currently (hopefuly as i type) at leahurst having her front leg straightened, as its wonky and hasn't come straight enough with time and special shoes, after losing buttons we may keep her, certainly for the short-mid term and see what she turns out like, apart from the leg she is very pretty, and my vet assures me the leg won't casue any problems long term.

Clive (who is currently away being stored with other colts) may now be cut & come back, he may get produced for the jumps, but i haven't seen him to make a decsion, he needs cutting as soon as the weather is right as he won't get his 2yo season & TBH he isn't gutsy enough atm

Susie & Sprite are both doing very well, and fingers crossed nothing goes wrong with them!!

Granny is currently at a PC rally doing his D test with my brother ..... PMSL!!!

anyway, had better fly again, its taken me over an hour to type this in between a thousand phone calls!!

bandit

Visit site
RD - good to hear from you!!

glad horses on the whole are going well, very sorry to hear bout Buttons - real shame, lets hope the other one's leg does come right!

Think you guessed my news - hoping to sell and buy and try eventing!!!

take care and speak soon.

Bxx

Kelly1982

Visit site
Had been wondering where you had gone
smile.gif

Glad the horses are all doing well but thats such a shame about buttons
frown.gif
But at least your mare is back in foal again so hopefully you will have another stunning colt next year
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
*waves*

Hi RD, so sorry didnt get to see you at RIHS - actually couldnt find your stand
smirk.gif
and only had a short time to shop
frown.gif

I am so sorry to hear about Buttons, you must be very upset, accident will happen, but someones life which has barely begun is so sad.

PMSL at SLemon and Granny
smile.gif
you crack me up! nice to hear gorgeous Sally and Sweetie are doing well and that Sally shall soon have a new lease of life
smile.gif

LMAO re pickles! you two are made for each other! hows the weight issue? Im having the same problems with fat connie
smirk.gif

Aww and the delightful Ian, want to know more of what youre doing with this superstar
smile.gif

Tata for now RD

Vxx

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
LOL at you, we were on competitors row (by equine america & horse health)

weight issue.... getting bigger LOL, he's on a bald paddock! to be fair he looks very 'well' but i think once he's toned he'll look better!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Sounds like you had a good show though RD!
smile.gif

It was nice to chat earlier - seems like AGES ago since you were last on here!
Glad things are progressing nicely with your horses - although I too am gutted for you about Buttons
Kate xx

Tia

Visit site
Lovely to hear from you. Sounds like your life is as busy as mine at the moment.

Lots of high's and low's with horses eh? Shame about Buttons but good luck for foaly next year.