Hello from an ex Saddle-Up member

PaulineW

Visit site
I’ve been on here as a member for a while, but don’t say much.

I used to belong to a forum called Saddle-up, but I drifted away many years ago. I was on there as Pollyfilla, if anyone was a member too.

I live in the Scottish highlands, about 20 miles north of Inverness, and have two 14.2hh older mares.

Attachments

• EBC48631-A90D-47C9-990C-2E624385C86D.jpeg
    EBC48631-A90D-47C9-990C-2E624385C86D.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 18

EllenJay

Visit site
Hi - I am an ex Saddle-up member. Sorry don't recognize your user name - but I haven't been active there for probably 15 years.

For information, this was the forum run by Janet George, after the BHS forum was closed. It was a great site, and I made a number of life long friends (in real life) on the back of that site.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Hi, there was also Trot On way back in the mists of time but that didn't last long.

meleeka

Visit site
I’m still a SU member! It’s still there but only a few members now. It’s a bit unfortunate that the most prolific poster annoys the hell out of me, so I don’t visit often anymore. It was a great forum when at its peak.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Trot On was a splinter group from New Rider when NR introduced subscriptions. But no it did not last long at all.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Trot On was a splinter group from New Rider when NR introduced subscriptions. But no it did not last long at all.

I'm not sure it's the same one, the one I'm thinking of was an official site with Lucinda Green as a consultant on it. It died, as I remember, when it introduced subs. It was a looong time ago when my computer went "dweedleeedleeedleeedleeedleeedleeedleeeedleeeedleeedle" to connect to the Internet. The kids of today have no idea ?

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Ah ok. Maybe I’ve got the name wrong. A large group of people didn’t want to pay and jumped ship. It did run for a while but with very little activity. I lurked for a bit as people I liked had gone over but it dwindled and, I assume, died.

MuddyMonster

Visit site
Hello & welcome to HHO ?I love you grey mare's funky fly mask :D

I used to lurk on the S-U forum many moons ago ... I didn't realise it was still going!

Hope you enjoy HHO :)

Fraggle2

Visit site
Another that didn't see the post at the time. Also an ex saddle up member I do recognise your log in, now a member of the fb group.

9tails

Visit site
Another ex-SUer. Same name there too, I left when there were quite a few blow ups amongst members and I didn't want to pay a sub for a dying forum.