Hello from Cornwall!

AngelHerd

Visit site
I've been a reader of these threads for what feels like ages but for some reason never thought to join!

I'm in Cornwall with my two lovely mares - look forward to more learning! There's always something new to find out about our amazing horses :)

PurBee

Visit site
Welcome to the forum ?

Many google searches about horses always brought up this forum, so like you, figured its a great place to learn lots from!

I love cornwall...its my favourite parts of the uk - devon/cornwall area. A great place to have horses!

AngelHerd

Visit site
Welcome to the forum ?

Many google searches about horses always brought up this forum, so like you, figured its a great place to learn lots from!

I love cornwall...its my favourite parts of the uk - devon/cornwall area. A great place to have horses!

Haha yes! It's always coming up in my searches! And yes such a lovely place to be - we are very lucky where we are

PurBee

Visit site
Well feel free to flood this forum with horsey pics and adventures youre having with your herd! There’s a mega thread ‘did you take a photo today’ that actively encourages as many pics of adventures as possible...its considered spam on other sites but here, we love it! ?

AngelHerd

Visit site
Both of the boys in my avatar are/were Cornish, unrelated but both from Bodmin moor really - North Hill and Alturnun.
Oh wow! One of mine spent two years in Bodmin at the rescue there - and I believe the other was rescued from somewhere near Bodmin Moor when she was three! I've only had her 4 months and she's 14 now. [I can't figure out how to update my profile pic haha]

AngelHerd

Visit site
Well feel free to flood this forum with horsey pics and adventures youre having with your herd! There’s a mega thread ‘did you take a photo today’ that actively encourages as many pics of adventures as possible...its considered spam on other sites but here, we love it! ?

Oh cool thanks - haha I pretty much take a photo everyday lol!

PurBee

Visit site
To change profile pic, click at the top right of the screen on here your current name/avatar pic...youll get a dropdown menu and itll show you your current pic...click ‘edit avatar’ link on your current pic, upload new pic.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Hallo my luvverrrr. My dad was a Marazion boy, I had lots of childhood holidays there. :)