Hello from me

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Long time no see...!

Hope everyone is well. I wanted to let you know about something important. I think the power of the equestrian community on HHO can help me with this, and if it does, I’ll reward you with an update on what Mini FW is up to now, and of course, what Titchy is doing!

You might be wondering who I am, and you might also be wondering who is Mongoose11, another old member of HHO.

I wanted to tell you about her. And here it is, in her own words.

Mongoose11:
? Calling on everyone who grew up hoping for a Christmas day pony.

? Everyone who gets to the yard, fills their lungs with the smell and is utterly at peace.

? Everyone who has ever had a heart horse and dedicated their lives to their four legged friend...

That was me in the picture. Five short years ago and now I can't walk, stand, dress or feed myself and I rely on life support ventilation to keep me alive. I've lost my horse, my career and life as I knew it to Motor Neurone Disease.

MND will kill 200,000 of the current UK population
It kills 50% of people within two years
It has no treatment and no cure.

Please help me. Sign this petition to ask for more government funding for research in to MND.

I need ALL OF YOU TO Sign AND SHARE TODAY. MAKE HISTORY ❤️

Please don't scroll by without giving me one single minute of your time and next time you have a canter and feel that wind in your face do it for me ❤️

In my dreams I can still ride.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/564582

You can follow my blog here ❤️
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100050474349931

Faster Titchy, faster.

Attachments

• 2A9ED6E8-ADD5-4A4B-8CC0-AAFA536A9487.jpeg
    2A9ED6E8-ADD5-4A4B-8CC0-AAFA536A9487.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 129

TPO

Visit site
Already signed and shared from FB. I was going to post here but glad you've beaten me to it and reappeared.

Its utterly heartbreaking and I think of Mongoose11 often and donate when I can.

I hope that you and your family are well and that you'll maybe stick around. Take care

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Signed. Funnily enough I was thinking about Mongooose 11 only the other day - we see quite a lot of Rob Burrow and his MND campaigning on our local news, which made me wonder how she is doing. It really is one of the most awful conditions. Please send our best wishes to M11.

It's good to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger.

Silver Clouds

Visit site
Hi FW, I used to enjoy your posts when I was a lurker and not yet a poster, nice to see you back!

I lost a friend to MND, it is a horrific disease and my heart goes out to Mongoose- petition signed. All my love and best wishes to Mongoose, what a truly awful thing for her to be faced with.