Hello from me

Winters100

Visit site
Done, and I hope you don't mind me mentioning for the others that on the blog page is a link to the fund to provide support for your family. I cannot think of anyone more deserving x

TPO

Visit site

Odyssey

Visit site
Signed. I think this is possibly the cruellest illness there is. It must be a living nightmare for those who suffer from it, and their family. ? I'm so sorry to hear that this former HHOer has it.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Done, and I hope you don't mind me mentioning for the others that on the blog page is a link to the fund to provide support for your family. I cannot think of anyone more deserving x

Thanks so much for pointing that out. Emma hates asking for help but as you say, I also cannot think of anyone more deserving. If we can get the petition to parliament pushing it up via the Equestrian community for her, that would be such an achievement too.

Bradsmum

Visit site
Signed. Such a cruel disease that needs urgent and sustained funding. Love to Mongoose 11 and her family and friends. Good to see you back FW and the glimpse of mini FW and the oh so gorgeous Titchy.