Hello from me

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thanks guys. Does anyone have any ideas how to just boost this on again. Lurking at nearly 75k now but just need it to go a bit faster. Every signature is a bonus.

Nicnac

Visit site
Good to see you FW! Hope life is treating you well.

Saw Emma's post on FB and signed last week. It has been shared far and wide but no harm in sharing it again. Definitely worth seeing if H&H would cover Emma's story.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Thank you all so much. We have smashed into over 80k signatures. The end is in sight for this cross country. The horse is tired and there’s some big jumps left but if we just kick on we can get there in a quick time which is what we need to beat this!

Here is Titchy, providing Emma’s daughter with her first ever rosette!

Attachments

• E15F3ABF-1B6E-4D0A-A8F4-B95616011BF1.jpeg
    E15F3ABF-1B6E-4D0A-A8F4-B95616011BF1.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 39

The Jokers Girl

Visit site
I have signed.
I don't know the backstory but sounds like a family member if yours is affected by this. My heart goes out to you and hope you get to your 100,000 signatories soon. I will share with my friends, finally and yard buddies to help get this to your target. All the best and much love

Shady

Visit site
I can't sign from France. I am so sorry:(
Lovely to see you again FW and my heart goes out to Emma and her family. Iv'e lost 2 friends to this.
My OH and I built a special motorbike for one of them when he got the diagnosis and he spent as many hours as he possibly could riding it before he had to stop. It broke our hearts when he went , he was such a lovely man.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
There is a piece on BBC Breakfast TV 'Cold foot 92' (?) in aid of MND just now, that should push up the number of signatures, if they mentioned the petition. I came in halfway through, so not sure whether they did or not. They were talking to a former professional footballer who has the condition.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Only needing about 2k signatures before I do a Titchy (aka Twitchy according to HHO Twitter!) and Mini FW update.

If you haven’t signed please do so now! Thank you all so much.

Reactions: TPO