Hello - I'm new (ish)

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
absolutely no idea.
wink.gif
I really liked the Stockland Lovel course... I started off really cautious as I feared Polly (my horse) would be crazy, it was our first time XC... but by the end I was jumping most anything on her.

I guess really it just has to be somewhere fairly nearby and with a nice steady course... TBH on Polly I would rather jump height over technicallity because she is more experienced than me, if you know what I mean. I won a day ticket in a competition last summer so I'm going to go on that to see if I like it. Any suggestions?

KatB

Visit site
Stockland Lovall PN rode beautifully, and the Intro looked quite nice. There was one or two questions in the PN, (sharks teeth down a bank to a step up with a two stride distance to a solid arrow head being one) and a few skinnies, but I think the Intro wasnt bad, and the fences are beautifully built!

Cheltenham was the easiest course ever walked, but the ground was appalling! I withdrew after the dressage. Bicton is a lovely one if you can go a bit further, lovely atmosphere....
grin.gif
Other than that, not sure, didnt walk many Intro's unfortunately....

Tharg

Visit site
Welcome to the forum, hope your back is not too sore. Sounds like quite a painful injury. 15.2 is not small at all!, my share horse is 15h

Bossanova

Visit site
Hello and welcome
smile.gif

I'm a fellow Somerset lass (for now anyway) Also event the troublesome 2 that are in my sig- the grey is 15.2ish and the bay is barely 15.1- I'm all for small horses (and its less far to fall
smirk.gif
)

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
I'm about to get a second whippet... my mum breeds them and has a litter ready to go in about 5 weeks. I'm having a brindle and white girl puppy. Still not got a name yet but I come up with about 40new ones every day

Weimaraners are gorgeous but GO ON you know you want another Whippet LOL. Whippets are the best.

smile.gif

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
Your horses are gorgeous. Its nice to see some 'smaller' horses jumping the big fences... there is hope for me and my little mare yet!

I was always a fan of the big boys then somehow I ended up with a little mare and it turned out to be the best decision I made. i love the little ones now!

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
Hello & bonsoir!
Great sig pics - Really speedy !!
That's bad luck your accident. I hope you get patched up quickly and back to riding soon.
In the meantime, post away
smile.gif

tractorgirl

Visit site
Hello and welcome
smile.gif

I'm also a fellow Somerset bod, and keep my horse about 20 mins from J26 also on the Devon/Somerset border but on the other side of the A38!

Get well soon

S_N

Visit site
Oooo ouchies!! I do hope you are up and bouncing around again soon! Loving the pics in your siggy!

WELCOME hun!