Hello/News!

milz88

Visit site
Hello. So how is everyone, I feel I may have missed some important discussions in the forum....? Maybe!

I came back from France yesterday evening, sadly Highclere is cancelled, so I no longer have my last PN run, its straight onto novice at Draycott, in section R, follwed by West Wilts, I am assured this is a lovely beginners novice (hope so), then BCA and Twes/Broadway!....Which leads me the the question, which is a better novice for an inexperienced pair? The ground at Twes should at least hold up, I have been to them both before but not for novice.
laugh.gif

I have been to RAF Brize Norton this morning for a medical and interview and am told I shall be written to and will not have anything to worry about, hopefully I'll get an offer of service, then bring on the Military Novices!!
laugh.gif
Im very excited, that is next seasons goal.

Finally, I didn't get to say it before I left but I'd like to say it was great to meet Kerilli and her lovely horse at Aston and also Sneedy, both lovely people. And hopefuly Kerilli can walk some novice courses with me if shes available at any events!
laugh.gif

Hope you're all well.
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
hiya, hope you had a good time, well done on your interview. thanks so much for your help at A-le-W, btw.
James the lovely grey isn't quite right at the moment, just lost his jump a little bit, trying to find out what's wrong, so unlikely to be going to any events for a while.
frown.gif
frown.gif

best of luck with your events, will let you know if i'm going to be anywhere useful to you!

Sneedy

Visit site
Hey!! I was wondering how you'd got on at your interview!! Sounds very promising!!

Good luck at Draycott.....you'll be fine, you're boy's a superstar!!
smile.gif

milz88

Visit site
Kerilli- thats a shame to hear, hope you solve it soon, he was so sweet, then he'll be bouncing back hopefully. I am really looking forward to the novices but wondering if I should be more nervous, that might come on the day!
laugh.gif

Sneedy- thanks for the luck, hopefully it will be present on the day!
laugh.gif
I read your Aston report but didn't get a chance to reply, it is such a shame about the sj, I think they should have moved it, they could have found some extra grass somewhere im sure! But best of luck at your next events, anything planned?

Sneedy

Visit site
Off to MK this weekend then nothing til Keysoe apart from RC showjumping thing at Blenheim early Sept! Will prob venture to BSJA if I can be ar*ed!!!!!
wink.gif

milz88

Visit site
Good luck at MK, nice course usually! And good luck at Blenheim too, sounds fun. I entered BCA instead of Keysoe, I heard both were nice, but have been to BCA once for my sister to do an intro and it looked nice so entered there.
laugh.gif
Where do you usually go BSJA? I think I will start again at the end of the eventing season.

Sneedy

Visit site
Usually Weston Lawns until Oct (think they finish for the winter then), Keysoe is good too!! Also Onley grounds in Rugby are starting at the end of November, I've heard good things about the place but never been so will go check it out!!

www.onleygroundsec.com/

There is nothing on their website yet but the dates are on the BSJA calendar!!
smile.gif

milz88

Visit site
Ah yep me too, weston lawns, and also solihull. I have been to Onley for dressage, the oudoor arena is great, and I think they have been making even more imporovements in time for when they start BSJA, so I will be visiting there too as it is one of the closest to us.