*Hello*

Hello!

I've been a user on this site for a while now but havent ever really been that active, so I thought I'd start again and properly introduce myself!
I'm Laura, I'm 19 years old and about to start my 3rd at Warwick Uni studying Theatre and Performance. I've had horses all my life but sadly had to sell up when I left for uni...BUT!!!...a few months ago I found a horse to loan whilst I'm at uni so for 30 weeks of the year she's mine! Daisy is a 15.1hh, bay, 4yr old Welsh X (we think) with a brilliant personality. She's been backed and brought on slowly and this year I'm really hoping to get her going so that we can be competing some time soon. Thought I'd get back into the horse and hound online thing because I think I'm going to need alot of help, advice and support over the next year as we begin our schooling...

I'll post some photos of her in the picture lounge, would love to hear what people think about her!

xxx

Puppy

Visit site
Hello, a belated welcome to the forum and enjoy!
smile.gif

Halfpass

Visit site
Hi there sunshine99 and welcome back. I did the degree and horse thing ( well 2 horses actually) and although it was a struggle they certainly kept me sane. They were my little escape from the mounds of coursework!!!!! I'm now a year the other side of it and planning on getting another horsey challenge. Hope that we can be of help to you,
laugh.gif

Its good to hear that someone else has managed to hold down a degree and a horse...two in your case, thats seriously something! What you said is so true tho - its so nice to have somewhere and something to do that is a total break from uni work...when I actually get round to doing some work that is! Thanks for the hello's from everybody!

xxx