Hello

LYCOOPS

New User
Visit site
Hello
I've riode since the age of 10. Bought my first horse at the age of 20 had a great time with him for 15 years until he was pts at the old age of 25. Purchased a lovely mare had a great time with her for 11 years mostly leisure and local shows and XC sadly lost her last sept at the age of 20 😢. Along came a little TB in November she's only 5 but had a bit of a hard time , anyway she's been turned away and enjoying just being a horse at the min 😄

Firefly9410

Visit site
I am the same as you, keep all my horses their whole life. Have all your horses been TBs or have you had other kinds? I have not had much experience of TBs only through friends and riding them, I have mostly had natives because they are cheaper to keep. I currently have a Welsh and a Clydesdale cross.

LYCOOPS

New User
Visit site
I am the same as you, keep all my horses their whole life. Have all your horses been TBs or have you had other kinds? I have not had much experience of TBs only through friends and riding them, I have mostly had natives because they are cheaper to keep. I currently have a Welsh and a Clydesdale cross.
My first was a Welsh Cob x Arab, then our mare who we sadly lost last September was a Trakehner so think you can say i have had a mixture...
i don't think you can beat the native types a lot of my friends have them and they are super all rounders.