Hello

Louise Tino

Visit site
Hello
I’m Louise. I work in a Library but love horses and loan a friends ex racing horse, Trevor of all names! Looking forward to talking horses on here. Louise

Finlib

Visit site
Hello I was a librarian did 36 years really enjoyed it Retired 10 years ago always had horses much easier now I don't have to do the work around a full time job .Enjoy!!!!! Your loan sounds nice lots to find out about on here.

Last edited:

Louise Tino

Visit site
Oh wow, 36 years! Loving it too so hopefully I’ll be doing it for that long. I work in the children’s section and help out with readings for schools etc as well as normal desk/join up stuff. Luckily I only have a few days with the loan so it fits nicely around everything. Thank you, nice to be hear, it seems a friendly place for help and info xx

Finlib

Visit site
Library staff are the best and really do have the ability to change lives for the better Reading for and to children is so important well done you for carrying on the baton I couldn't have wished for a better career. Enjoy your horse too something completely different and a lovely way to relax after a busy day at work. I always loved horses 3rd generation dad and granddad were horsey.
You will always be finding out something new with horses no two are ever the same and its a nice forum to share and learn from.