Hello!

MisterD

Visit site
Hi All!
I'm new to the forum and already fascinated (and informed!) by the posts and comments.
I've recently lost my beloved horse and I'm definitely not quite ready yet to look for another. A horse will and come and find me, if it was meant to be, as my horse originally did. I ended up with him after I had been out for a meal with friends one night, I came home and realised I had acquired a horse! We had 7 wonderful years together 🏇 and he definitely tought me a thing or two about thorougbreds! We came to an arragement between us about how life worked between a horse and its owner! Owning and riding him was the highlight of many years of owning horses and ponies (aside from the enjoyment and fun as a parent when the children were riding!).
In the meantime, I'm keeping my hand in with my daughter's horse and age old veteran pony - funnily enough offering to muck out for others is not often refused!
I look forward to caring and sharing with fellow enthusiasts!

MisterD

Visit site
Gosh, I wonder why 🤣?

Welcome MisterD, and thank you for a proper Intro post, we don't often get them. Are you a Mister, or is that a horse name?
Thank you! Mister D was the only male in our relationship! His stable name was Des, or Desmond. Whatever he was called on a day to day basis depended on his chirpiness and how much he needed bossing about on a particular day! Most of the time he was a beautiful, chilled soul ❤️