Hellooo Scottish lads 'n' lasses

Kallibear

Visit site
Whoever said it'd stopped raining in Edinburgh/midlothians is a liar!

Very annoying that England gets split into 20 different regions and Scotland is all one. If we're going by size then why isn't England just split north, mid and south?! Those in the Scottish borders are closer to the Midlands than the Highlands!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Very annoying that England gets split into 20 different regions and Scotland is all one. If we're going by size then why isn't England just split north, mid and south?! Those in the Scottish borders are closer to the Midlands than the Highlands!

Hi from Aberdeenshire! Yes, annoying that Scotland is considered one region - how ridiculous HHO!!

Nic

Visit site
Hi from Aberdeenshire! Yes, annoying that Scotland is considered one region - how ridiculous HHO!!

I don't mind it. I'd hate to think I was missing out on anything! :p

The HHOers I have most to do with are further north & on the east coast & I'm from the west coast, so I'm happy if I get to see everyone in one place.

kerie

Visit site
Hello from South Lanarkshire, it's actually stopped raining and I can see a wee bit of sun (still fecking cold though!)

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Hi all from west of Aberdeenshire and again still standing just about after yesterdays gales!!

Originally from England but up here 5 years so far and provided I dont blow away will be here a loooooonnnnnggg time!

I do think Scotland should have been split into at least north and south - after all Im 5 hours from some peeps in S Scotland and 3.5 hours from Edinburgh if they havent shut the snow gates :)))

Does this new structure mean we are only allowed to discuss tartan leg wraps and HiPo breeding? :-OOO

Nic

Visit site
Hi all from west of Aberdeenshire and again still standing just about after yesterdays gales!!

Originally from England but up here 5 years so far and provided I dont blow away will be here a loooooonnnnnggg time!

I do think Scotland should have been split into at least north and south - after all Im 5 hours from some peeps in S Scotland and 3.5 hours from Edinburgh if they havent shut the snow gates :)))

Does this new structure mean we are only allowed to discuss tartan leg wraps and HiPo breeding? :-OOO

Only if you have the matching Anky Pad & it's a HiPoWb ;)