HELP!- Dentist NW/Lancs/Mside?

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Please can someone recommend me the name of a good equine dentist?

Ive just bought a new horse and the poor wee mite desperately needs his teeth doing...asap!:eek:

North West, Merseyside Lancashire area please please! Thanks!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Thanks HandTS and Trottingon....will be calling everyone tomorrow, hopefully someone will be able to fit me in asap! thanks so much for replying, much appreciated! xxxx

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Thanks PP...i managed to get through to Rachel... ! her website looks very professional and i like the way she has a step by step guide to what she does...but i checked and it doesnt look like she is registered?....

Does anyone think that this would be a problem? she does say that she is insured with the nfu on her website.

lar

Visit site
Craig Griffiths or Ivan Stockdale IF you can get onto their list!

If you've got transport Craig does do a clinic in Croft occasionally

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Thanks everyone! Heard really good things about Ivan stockdale, im going to try and get on his list!

Kautostar1 I think congleton is going to be too far south, but i'll giev them a try too.

Again thanks everyone for helping!!

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Hiya, I use Sally Kingsley, and depending on where you are she is coming to my Mum next week I think, she might be able to fit you in. She is very good, of the others mentioned, I can recommend Craig Griffiths, Ivan Stockdale and Paul but their waiting times are huge. Craig does monthly clinics at Brown Moss Vets and at Stephen Orrell's in Croft.
If you google Sally you get the landline number, her PA Madeleine is brill, very very helpful.

Beccahh

www.youtube.com
we have Craig Griffiths & Ivan Stockdale come to our yard i have craig and hes really good :D and very friendly i dont think ivan is taking clients on im sure last time he was here someone asked and he said he cant take anymore people on but yeah hes also good and he really explains things to you :)