******help find 12hh bay gelding******

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Taken from advert for same pony on my website, posted April 2013 =
Last known to be in Worcestershire/Shropshire area 2006. May be in Wales now. Used to be at Lea castle equestrian centre, Kidderminster (2001-2005)

Ponymad1369

Visit site
Hey I've sent a message to the email on your website I think I've found something on him. But I don't know if it's him for definite. But it looks like a spitting image of him I'm 99% sure it's him.

Lynnmaine

New User
Visit site
Hi

I'm trying to help my friend find her old favourite pony. His name is*Malibu, 12.2hh liver chestnut gelding estimated 23 years old now. All details are here:

http://www.ponypromise.com/

It is very important that we find out about him. Please share the link with your social network to help us find him

Thanks
Lynn

Shay

Visit site
This has been around quite a while hasn't it? I can see posts looking for him back to 2015? So sorry your friend hasn't traced him yet - but it does seem increasingly unlikely I'm afraid.

Lynnmaine

New User
Visit site
Hi

I'm trying to help my friend find her old favourite pony. His name is Malibu, 12.2hh liver chestnut gelding estimated 25 years old now. All details are here:

http://www.ponypromise.com/

It is very important that we find out about him. Please share the link with your social network to help us find him

Thanks
Lynn

shamrock2021

Visit site
If you haven’t found him yet the chances are you are not going to find him. He could be in Ireland for all you now . Why do you want to find him so bad considering you didn’t own him.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Last edited: