HELP FIND BELLA -15HH COB MARE - FM: T5C4

bella2013

Visit site
Hi, I am trying to trace my old horse Bella. We reluctantly had to sell her back in 2010 - she was sold to a riding stables in chingford,london with the idea of her being used for the school - but she was sold on straight away. We would like to know where and how she is as we miss her. She is 15hh and is about 15 years old now. If you have any information please message me. Thanks.

DuckToller

Visit site
No information but do you have a photo you could post? It might help people.

Also have you tried writing to Freezemark (assuming that's what you mean by T5C4). They can't give you details but are willing to send on a letter to new owners, but that assumes they have registered the change of ownership and not everyone does. Just a thought.

MissTyc

Visit site
Any photo? I know of a horse that matches the general type and location. Not sure about the freezemark but she has one. Skewbald with one blue eye.

Shay

Visit site
I know a dark bay mare fitting type description name and location - but without a photo its impossible to help OP.

Shay

Visit site
Close but too small to really tell. One or two white hinds? PM me? The mare I have in mind is really close.