Help!!!! Freestyle dressage to music test tomorrow

EBW

New User
Visit site
Can anyone offer any advice?

I have bought a software product that is supposed to help compile the music and movements for the dressage test. I am having huge problems recording the music onto a cd so I am now panicing as I have the test tomorrow!!!

If you have done dressage to music how did you put the cd together?

Have you ever used a specific software package and how did you find it?

Regards
EBW
confused.gif

colmio

Visit site
Haven't used any thing quite as clever as your software sounds. But have used a lovely little program called Wavepad to do the music. Found it via google with a free trial and it seems very intuitive.

Could your problem getting the music on to cd be to do with the file type? I had this issue once.

Have also found that not all cd players play all burnt cds. you need a player that reads the correct file format.

If all else fails, can you go back to the dark ages and use a cassette tape and stop watch and then record onto cd? Best of luck I am sure it will come together.

Good luck

foraday

Visit site
Thanks for this!

I was going to buy the dressage divas but if its as hard as you say it is then I will save my money!

I thought it was an all singing and dancing package-does the movements & the music!

Most laptops will put music on to cd-check your laptop/pc it should have RW with CD or DVD (RW is not Robbie Williams though-shame- but rewriter!!!!

Good luck!