Help from anyone in France trying to find my old horse

Field04

Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to track down an old horse of mine who I miss terribly. Can anyone help as I cannot find out if he is with the people I sold him to or if they have sold him on. I have tried FFE.com but the owner bit if blocked. Also cannot see the owner through haras nationaux.

Thank you to anyone who replies.

joosie

Visit site
You can only see owner details if you log into the database. I have an account if you want me to look anything up. But do bear in mind the owner details may not be up-to-date.
If he is currently competing you will be able to see his full competition record including rider's name without logging in.
What area of the country was he in?

Field04

Visit site
You can only see owner details if you log into the database. I have an account if you want me to look anything up. But do bear in mind the owner details may not be up-to-date.
If he is currently competing you will be able to see his full competition record including rider's name without logging in.
What area of the country was he in?

Hi, He was in Toulouse. He stopped competing last year, as before that I was following what he was doing. Thats what has worried me as his owner seems to competing with another horse and I would like to know if they sold him on. If so I would love to contact his new owner to see if they were happy to let me know how he was. He was such a gentleman and I regret selling him so much. I only want to know he is doing ok. Shall I PM you details?

SpringArising

Visit site
Hi, He was in Toulouse. He stopped competing last year, as before that I was following what he was doing. Thats what has worried me as his owner seems to competing with another horse and I would like to know if they sold him on. If so I would love to contact his new owner to see if they were happy to let me know how he was. He was such a gentleman and I regret selling him so much. I only want to know he is doing ok. Shall I PM you details?

I was in that area and know a lot of horses that way. If you let me know what to look for I might be able to help.