help from arty types?

SeasonalSituation

Visit site
Well I'm drawing again! :D and apparently I'm doing quite good, I finally understand shading ...

But this is my question, anyone who is arty do you have a photo that is quite easy in a way to draw, perhaps because of the way. I'm easing myself back into it.

OR

Any horse owner have a photo that they would consider 'easy' to draw that they wouldn't mind me trying? Anything I do ill show you and if its good I wouldn't mind sending out to you.

Thank you all! Cookies, cream and hopefullya drawing on offer!

Montyforever

Visit site
Your welcome to use any of my photos I've posted before but here's a few I've done drawings of myself ..*

image-57.jpg

image-59.jpg

image-60.jpg

image-61.jpg

image-62.jpg

mandwhy

Visit site
How about this ample haflinger bottom!

I think its easiest to draw them side on to start with, and then facing straight like MF's first pic, get to know their anatomy and avoid strangely conformed creatures like I end up with as I have not practised much recently haha!

IMAG0633_zps5b0d5a3e.jpg

RainbowDash

Visit site
Hi OP,

Look out for pics of horses without tack or headcollars. Do a few quick anatomy studies - google George Stubbs Anatomy of a horse for reference - a very good resource for understanding bone and muscle stucture - helped me with my painting :)