Help Healing Vibes Needed!!!!!!!!!

wattamus

Visit site
Well it's just disaster after disaster. :( Ebony is meant to be having an operation to remove two of the screws from her right fore on Wednesday. She's been looking really comfortable on it for weeks now, anyhow I went down this morning and bring her out of the stable and she won't put weight on her back left leg, she hobbled out then sort of held it off the ground then rested it on the toe (like horses do) but she hasn't done this in a while because of her injured front leg as she tries to keep any weight off her front leg. Then when she does put it flat, she puts it so that there is no weight on it and if she shifts she holds it up in the air.
Needless to say I have got the vet coming out this afternoon, but I'm really worried as to what she could have done, she was fine last night and she does have arthritis in her hocks but I don't think that it is that. I'm sort of thinking she maybe got cast (although she has never before in her life been cast as far as I know). I've never seen her this lame since I've had her. Please send healing vibes to us.
Ooooft horses who'd have them eh? :(:p