Help I need a stallion! Suggestions please

Visit site
I have a very well bred Traditional Irish Sports Horse mare (by Crannagh Hero ex a mare by Able Albert (TB)) who I want to breed from this year. She is 16.1hh, quite chunky in build, a little upright in her shoulder and short in the neck - two things I'd like to improve on. She has a scopey jump but is not the bravest. Temperament wise she is sensible, doesn't hot up and can be lazy in the school.

I'd like to stick with the Irish bloodlines if possible and I'm struggling to find an ISH stallion for her. I've found some very nice RID's but I don't really want to add more bone. I'd like to breed an eventer who might be talented enough to ultimately send to a pro-rider to produce and compete for us. Is it realistic to find a ISH stallion? It seems like all the eventers are by Warmbloods or full TBs these days?

Any and all suggestions welcomed and if the better idea really is to go with a warmblood then any suggestions in that direction welcome too.

Trules

Visit site
I'd go to a full TB stallion in your shoes if you want lightwr bone and bravery. Theres some lovely ones to chose from. Power Blade semen is still available. Harthill stud. X

Springs

Visit site
Hi you could look at Ansiei a very nice full TB with a great jump or Spring's Spirit, who is 75%TB and British Bred. He was the youngest stallion to have youngstock competing at the 2017 British Eventing Young Horse Championships. Both would lighten your mare and be suitable for eventing.
Good luck in your search