Help me choose a BIG 4x4...

Princess P

Visit site
Wow, so many replies - thanks everyone!

Am a bit concerned about the negativity around the nissan navara as we have set our hearts on a pathfinder and I think they are basically the same.

Does anyone have more info on the navara problems?

Thanks everyone
xxx

Hairy Old Cob

Visit site
08 nisan Navara Adventura 25K rear prop failed sealed uj cannot be greased. 45K front diff allegedly failed new diff fitted collected vehicle from Polesworth Garage who have to be the most (Ignorant Arrogant Obnoxious nissan main Dealers in the Country) "They supplied the Vehicle" I then started going to Sturgess in Leicester who were brilliant the vehicle was still vibrating took it back they then found another drive shaft out of balance, So was it the diff? water getting into 4WD electrics and continual faults NO 4 WD when you needed it stuck in a field, on several occasions alloy wheels cracked and had to be replaced 78K head gasket failed these are just the major faults In would avoid a Pathfinder like the plague.

maisie06

Visit site
Sorry I'm not much help, but I want one of these beasties!!

http://www.ford.com/trucks/superduty/

But alas I don't think they are made for the UK market :rolleyes::(

I have a Trooper, Not sure if I'll have another 4x4 as I have given up competing but if I did I would go for another Isuzu or a Toyota landcruiser.