help me find a horse!....please!

Visit site
hi!
was just wondering if anyone could find me a horse under £1000, 15hh+ and rideable
laugh.gif

very hard to find i no, but please try!

thankyou!

ISHmad

Visit site
Whereabouts are you? What experience do you have? Someone I know is selling a horse that may suit your criteria.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Any age restrictions?
Where abouts in the country are you looking - specific counties or nationwide?
When you say 'rideable', how exerienced are you, and what to you want to do with the horse?

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Hmm, difficult one. I have only found one that is almost all of your criteria (is 14.3 not 15hh +, don't know how much of an issue that is.)
Found it on a forum I go on, so will have to copy and paste the add as it won't let you see it in a link...
Lovely natured chestnut mare, never marish. Snaffle mouth and works beautifully with the right rider. Been owned by a novice so not had the proper groundwork she needs. She is sharp and fizzes up when jumping but can be hacked out on the buckle. A pleasure to do in every way, catch, trailer, box, shoe, laid back on the ground and easily handled by anybody. Not a novice ride. Be a great project for someone looking for a competition pony or a nice all-rounder or ideal for someone just wanting to hack.

£1000 inc tack and rugs. NO OFFERS
07816 772796

The seller then said she forgot to say she is 7. The seller is in Kent.

I will carry on looking, to see if I can find anything else!

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Another 14.3 in Kent!...

Very sad sale of a lovely little mare, for sale through no fault of her own. she is 14.3 and approximately 10 years old, quiet to ride in the school but needs a slightly more confident rider out hacking on her own, but is fine in company. she needs work on her canter, but will happily pop a 2'6 fence, ridden in a snaffle at all times. lovely natured mare looking for a loving home.lives out all year. £950 tack and rugs and delivery available at extra cost.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
What about this...
Having to sell my 16.1 bay thoroughbred mare very very sweet excellent manners brilliant to catch groom load shoe she was a rescue and is therefore underweight at the mo havent had her long but just dont have time for her has been lunged and sat on since being with me and good as gold but just dont have the time to do her justice (trust me working full time with a 7 month old baby and 3 horses is hard work) therefore have decided to sell her £600 ono including full tack and rugs please no timewasters or dealers home more important then price.
For sale somewhere in the south east, but not sure where.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
Another one, again in the south east somewhere...
Lovely cob mare rising 5. Lightly backed last year and turned away. Sweet mare. No vices, issues, lumps or bumps. Lives in or out and is a very good doer in fact she has doubled in weigh over this winter! Will make super alrounder and would make a nice worker hunter. Bargain as haven't got the time to finish her off this year. £1000

Visit site
sounds great tasteofchaos, whats the website? you can pm if you like
smile.gif

Blue-bear pm the details, may be able to afford just need to work out how much I can afford!

natalia

Visit site
Yes! My friend has a mare she has advertised for £1000 and no one has bought?! 15.2hh bay TB x brilliant to hack, needs schooling.

PM me if interested and I'll give you her number, we are in Surrey.