Help me find livery in South Warwickshire please ?

Cobsndogs

Visit site
I know I've asked this before, but events overtook us (job changes,1 horse having to be put to sleep, 1 having colic surgery), so ended up not looking properly/moving.
So now am back looking for a nice livery yard in South Warwickshire- Warwick, Leamington, Southam, Kenilworth, Wellesbourne, Hatton, Barford, Shrewley, Claverdon and all those type of areas.
Ideally would like assisted diy or part livery, with decent well managed/safe grazing that generally allows all year t/o. Good sized stables, and a school with a good surface.
Any suggestions appreciated.

horserugsnot4u

Visit site
Repeat of my post on the 'Leamington event livery thread' Central Horse News (monthly mag covering counties in area you are looking did a Livery Directory fairly recently. Might be some ads on their website but best bet would be to contact them about a back copy.

ZoeCharlotte

Visit site

vigoureux

Visit site
I heard that they are doing livery now at Hill Wootton Farm, Hill Wootton, got all facilities there. Not sure if its DIY, part or full livery though. It has been recently taken over by new owners.

kc100

Visit site
One of the trainers who comes to my yard has just got a new yard, I think he used to be near Claverdon so might still be in a similar area - here is the ad on H&H:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/clas...f=http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/&cc=2.2

He is a fantastic eventer, qualified for Burghley young event horse in 2012 with one of the horses on my yard but had a nasty fall a few weeks before so couldnt take part. Very nice guy as well!

Vanner

Visit site
I suppose it depends on how much you want to spend ... think all the ones that have already been given are pretty expensive. You could also try Wellesbourne Watermill, don't think they have a school (last heard they had got planning permission, but it's not been done yet - or at least from what I can see when I go to the feed merchants next door!), or there is also the dairy farm on the way to Loxley (can't remember what it is called, but know it is run by the Elliot family), they do have an outdoor school and a small number of stables. You could always put a card up at Watermill Feeds in Wellesbourne and see what responses you get ....

Cobsndogs

Visit site
Thanks for the info so far, and keep posting if you can think of anymore.
I have contacted one or two mentioned, and they are either full (prob the wrong time of year to be honest), or have moved to different premises.

Vanner- you are right, some of them sound lovely, but the full livery only ones are likely to be more than I can manage, especially for 2 horses.
I do look on the board at Watermill as get my feed from there, but nothing new recently.

StarlightMagic

Visit site
I used to have mine at Green Farm, just outside of Stockton owned by Sally Cole, aside from that the only ones I can think of are a lady on Snowford Hill in Long Itchington or possibly Fox Farm just outside of Southam! Havent been out that way for a few years now though