Help me spend my Christmas money.....

nikicb

www.facebook.com
It's burning a hole in my pocket! Thinking of matchy matchy for my new girl. I got this gorgeous Equiture browband for Christmas, so I'm thinking that a nice lilac would be good, but open to persuasion:

http://www.equiture.biz/tanzanite-and-clear-megabling-curve-browband/

We have orange:

b1cbc66f-e5c1-4a0f-94c9-33863ad1b405_zpshnojyviu.jpg

We have pink/navy (and I now have the pink bandages to match as well as the navy):

38102608-c37a-4b98-b0ff-e8f516a66372_zpsmjkis90o.jpg

Was also thinking about a quarter sheet but she isn't yet clipped. I will be clipping in the next few days, but only a chaser, so there may not be much point.

I do need some white bandages as well - pony size - she's only a shorty!

Budget £200. Suggestions please! :) xx

Sheep

Visit site
She is so so scrummy. When Cam (fingers crossed) is back in action I can mind her for you! ;)
I have bright green on my bay chap but agree that teal is a lovely colour. Also, maybe a nice eskadron exercise sheet for when she's clipped?

nikicb

www.facebook.com
She is so so scrummy. When Cam (fingers crossed) is back in action I can mind her for you! ;)
I have bright green on my bay chap but agree that teal is a lovely colour. Also, maybe a nice eskadron exercise sheet for when she's clipped?

She is indeed and just loves cuddles. It is a shame you are not nearer as you could come visit! I am so glad I went for a mare as it makes me feel so much less guilty about Cam. Not that he cares mind, he was charging round the field yesterday while I was schooling Cassie. My old girl was bay and I used a bottle green with her for show rugs etc. (long before matchy matchy), but I could imagine a bright green would be lovely. Do you have any piccies? Will have a look at the Esky exercise sheets. Thank you. xx

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Love my Eskadron platinum white bandages but a couple of seasons ago not the sequin ones.

For purple, the rider by horse set looks lovely. I got the boots for Christmas and they're fabulous so debating the pad to match now as I'm currently using the Eskadron liliac cotten pad.

C8FDACDD-61F9-4B9F-82B0-7F35A715C67B_zpspkcnstu5.jpg

919D3071-10EF-4C1C-B6F5-7D0334D9512B_zpsdr4sr9uh.jpg

Also love lemuix raspberry
B1E0BD31-5CC0-4676-AE26-29A165D9C522_zpsnejatbbn.jpg

Or Anky shocking pink I think this is
IMG_2971_zpsuzxbijt0.jpg

Or ice maybe?
AB4A27F9-525C-4A11-9C21-A5EC0E37F031_zpsuavrmksg.jpg

The Lemuix teal and peacock both look fab and their pads are just lovely. For exercise sheets nothing is as luxurious as the Rambo Newmarket ones in my opinion, I adore moine but it is very thick and warm and not too much choice of colour ways.

x x x

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Love my Eskadron platinum white bandages but a couple of seasons ago not the sequin ones.

For purple, the rider by horse set looks lovely. I got the boots for Christmas and they're fabulous so debating the pad to match now as I'm currently using the Eskadron liliac cotten pad. .....

919D3071-10EF-4C1C-B6F5-7D0334D9512B_zpsdr4sr9uh.jpg

Some lovely suggestions - thank you. Especially like this purple combination so will check out some of those. :) xx

MyBoyChe

Visit site
May I suggest, if you want some really lovely matchy ideas you have a look at "Diamonds in the Rough" facebook page. The 2 girls on there (who are also on here) have bay horses and extremely good taste. Their boys are always very smartly turned out and some of the colours they wear would suit your little mare beautifully. Im sure they wont mind me telling you about them.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I like this to go with the stunning Browband. Says it is dark blue but looks to have a purple sheen?
http://www.divineequestrian.co.uk/products/horka-glossy-saddle-pad
Or this one?

http://www.furfeathermeds.com/mobile/index.php?p=proddetail&proid=yorkdb

Oh I am loving the shiny pads - especially the first one - thank you! :) x

May I suggest, if you want some really lovely matchy ideas you have a look at "Diamonds in the Rough" facebook page. The 2 girls on there (who are also on here) have bay horses and extremely good taste. Their boys are always very smartly turned out and some of the colours they wear would suit your little mare beautifully. Im sure they wont mind me telling you about them.

Great idea thanks - will take a look now. :) x

dibbin

Visit site
LeMieux Benneton Blue is lovely, my sister has the ear bonnet and saddle pad for her bright bay and it's really smart. There are bandages to match as well :)