Help - Need to sell

ckeeling121

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I have an ISH who can be a bit of a big Irish brut who has got the upper hand on me and bullies me. I am too inexperienced and too small to handle him and need to sell him on. I have totally given up and cannot cope, I have tried all sorts including spending money on getting natural horsemanship people out to help me but when they are gone I just can't cope when he decides he wants to boss me about.

I am looking for someone who would take on a horse like this and has experience of bulshy horses who can retrain them to respect their owners etc.

I live in Berkshire and am looking for people to contact to see what they can offer. I have been advised of a dealer near Tweseldown but cannot find a number for him.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it as I am pretty desperate.
In regards to cost I am open to offers

Many thanks

horsesfornow

Visit site
Hi,

I have an ISH who can be a bit of a big Irish brut who has got the upper hand on me and bullies me. I am too inexperienced and too small to handle him and need to sell him on. I have totally given up and cannot cope, I have tried all sorts including spending money on getting natural horsemanship people out to help me but when they are gone I just can't cope when he decides he wants to boss me about.

I am looking for someone who would take on a horse like this and has experience of bulshy horses who can retrain them to respect their owners etc.

I live in Berkshire and am looking for people to contact to see what they can offer. I have been advised of a dealer near Tweseldown but cannot find a number for him.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it as I am pretty desperate.
In regards to cost I am open to offers

Many thanks

When you say he is the boss, is this on the ground or when you ride him?

I had a horse like this and now we are the best of friends, it can be done.

However I would like to know more details on him and I would buy him!