Help needed finding neck cover

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
So bay Tb v2.0 has a current score of horse 4 rugs 0 and the latest victim is a neck for his Weatherbeeta taka contour which is damaged beyond repair.

So I'm looking for a cheap and cheerful replacement and were hoping you helpful people could suggest possible replacements.

Doesn't have to be Weatherbeeta anything that will attach is fine. Rug has 3 rings, one over the withers and one each side. Not bothered about colour or how much fill.

I saw a k*ty one on equestrian clearance which says it has 3 clips but not sure if they are in the right place. My sewing skills are shockingly poor so I can't be trusted to move rings.

So any suggestions would be gratefully received.

TIA

Abacus

Visit site
A negative reply but I know that the PE and Rambo rugs have 2 clips so these wouldn't work, unless the 2 are in the right places! Could you make it to a tack shop to measure some before ordering or finding them on ebay?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
eBay Mark Todd as suggested above is a good shout. They definitely have the rings.
My Rambo and PE's have Velcro.
I sold one recently and was sad to get one bid at £10! :(
You may be lucky and get a bargain like my buyer!

criso

Visit site
I think with 2 clips the top bit would fall forward so useful to discount pe and Rambo.

Watching a few on ebay but even the sellers don't seem sure where the clips are when asked and in a couple of cases aren't sure what make.

criso

Visit site
Poiuytrewq - I'm sure yours was worth lots more but that's probably what I was hoping to pay as I don't hold out much hope of it lasting. He's also broken a fal neck but luckily that was a detached zip so with the rug lady being repaired.

Sounds like the k*ty one at 12.95 is good value esp if I buy something else to justify the postage.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Another idea would be to put on Facebook on a local page a wanted advert?
I've just seen someone selling several neck covers mostly pony size i think but worth a try?