Help please, horse being tried out soon

Bendyhorse

Visit site
My girl is for sale and I know that they will want to see her 'naked' etc so very happy to let them give her a good look over and ride her. However what do I need to know about liability etc? She is fabulous but I won't know the rider although I will be questioning them as much as them me. Can anyone give me advice on what I should be doing, or asking to make sure it is as easy and comfortable and SAFE for all parties?

Sorry if I am rambling she is my pride and joy and this is an extremely hard decision so I need some level heads to help me out!
Thank you in advance xx

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Just be sensible. I presume she is insured for third party? Make sure that you have her tied up or have hold of her while they look her over if you can. When she is ridden, make sure it is in a safe enclosed arena or area. Just chat generally to them while they are looking her over about what they have done/want to do, you should hopefully get an impression of them. Don't worry, hopefully it will go well..

Bendyhorse

Visit site
thank you :) yes she is fully covered and is extremely well mannered (but lets cover all bases and go with your fab advice) Hopefully all will go well....although if she has to stay with me a little longer I will NOT be gutted ;)