Help Please- Show names for the foals?!

MillionDollar

Visit site
The vet's coming out tomorrow to do the identity sketch cards for the foals, so I need help on deciding on their show names....

They will have Bromson at the beginning...

Rainbow, I was going to have her as Bromson Colour Addition
confused.gif
but I'm not sure?!

DSCN4051.jpg

And Phoenix, I was going to have her as Bromson Colour Addiction, but again I'm not sure and whether its sounds stupid having the names very alike??

DSCN4806.jpg

So I would appreciate your help on which names you like the best or if you have any good ideas
smile.gif

muffinino

Visit site
I like Colour Addiction, Addition and Edition! It's easier naming a coloured foal than a solid coloured one in relation to their colour because they're likely to keep their markings&colour. (Try writing 'colour' a few times and it will begin to sound odd!) Pheonix is a good name but I would imagine it on a chesnut really.

ajf

Visit site
Very good names all of them!!! Rainbow is lovely and Phoneix looks so mischievious!!!
So Over the Rainbow and Addiction!!

seaofdreams

Visit site
I like Colour Addiction & Addition too, its so hard it took us ages to finally pick one for Spyro and we only just got his papers of before the deadline all because we just couldn't decide !! i had got it all sorted for a filly but no ideas at all for a colt!
How is your yard coming along? and how are all the neddies ! are you putting any back in foal next year?
All the best
Hx

MillionDollar

Visit site
I remember when you asked about Spryo's! I think I'll stick with my original ideas then
smile.gif

The yard is coming on, the building's up and now all of the concreting has begun.

All the horses are good thanks. Lottie is going to Meadow Stud in April, I'm praying they'll be able to get her in-foal to Libro. The 2 NF's will be back in work when they are weaned in January.....can't wait now
grin.gif

And how are all of yours? Are you putting Lottie back in-foal next year? Who to?

Clairex