Help Please

xapplex

Visit site
I will make it short but here goes... me and my sister own two a pony between us and a horse payed equal share money wise, i fell out with her and havent spoke to her for a year now but this is the problem she have wrote to me telling me that she thinks (well she reakons) that the pony is worth £2.500 and she want half the money by next week or she is selling him. the thing is he is very green

13 '2 nf pony
only done a handful of shows ( got 2nd ,3rd and 4th's)
7 years old
been broken to drive 2 years ago but only been driven a handful of times
and now im having him schooled twice a week by my instrutor(sp)

they other thing both are names are on the passport ..

I need to get him valued but dont want the vet to do it as my sister is very freindly with her i have just rang someone up and they have said it will be £60 to do a written valuation (sp)
does anyone no of anyone in the hampshire area that are cheeper
And she has cleared out the tack room of every thing she has payed for that i have payed towards but i cant prove it help please i dont want the pony to be sold
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jellicle

Visit site
It sounds like it would be worth £60 to have an independent valuation - could both you and your sister agree on someone neutral to do it? Then you could agree what to do next.

pagancluf

Visit site
Poor you, has she ridden him much or have you done all the work with him?
confused.gif
If you are at a DIY livery yard and you have done all the mucking out, schooling etc - why not calculate a bill for work and take this off the £2500 and settle that way? Say you are willing to go to small claims court, etc and see if this will silence her>
confused.gif

moneypit1

Visit site
Oh what a nightmare. Is there no way you can talk about it calmly with your sister as tobe honest life is too short and it will just make you both so miserable. Good luck xx