Help recommend me a Monoflap saddle pad for new Devoucoux Chiberta

Liostro

Visit site
Been spoilt and got my new saddle yesterday :)!!! Currently using a KM elite pad that is for designed for use under a monoflap and attaches to d rings but I find it slips from under the flap and also the girth tabs are quite thick with Velcro fastenings and get in the way/rub my lower leg. Need a pad that does slip and has a slimmer fastening for around the girth straps. The le mieux ones look very similar to my km elite one so concerned that they will also dig into my lower leg?? Any thoughts people?x

nikkimariet

Visit site
I've got a Le Mieux one for competitions, really nice cut. Stays in place etc. Can't comment on d ring straps as I take them off all my saddlepads. 99% of my saddlepads are just regular pads with the straps removed, they work fine.

Liostro

Visit site
It's the straps that velcros around the girthing point that I find the problem, they really seem to dig into my legs and I feel them more than I feel the horse. They are quite thick on my km elite pad and are quite high upon the girthing point almost roughing the bottom of the saddle flap. Just let my friend ride my horse in it and she said the same so it isnt just me!!! Anyone else have this problem?