HELP!! Strange Lumps

skn0404

Visit site
Hi everyone. I did post on here some time ago about my horse having large lumps in his neck behind his jaw. Well the vet has been back and sone blood test (all clear & normal) and a swab from up his nose which showed some bacteria. He had 10 days of antibiotics which have done absolutely nothing! :( Having now run up a huge vet bill the vet has told me that really he doesn't know what it is but he could of course take more money off me for more tests and a referral to newmarket for head xrays etc and possible try some other treatments including steroids but that could lead to lami!! Needless to say I told the vet we'll wait and see as it's not like my boy is anywhere close to being on deaths door. i have found a reasonable pic of the main lump on his neck but dont know how or if i can upload it to here? The big lower lump is the same on the otherside, exact identical position and size, everything. The smaller lump can't really be seen too well in the pic but it has definitely got bigger since the beginning of the year. Any ideas???? Anyone seen anything like this before??? Thanks in advance :) p.s. the reason I'm not sending him to Newmarket for head xrays is that he has trust issues when in a stable and is HUGELY head/ear shy thanks to a previous owner twitching his ear in a stable so I know he just wouldn't cope with it :(