Help wanted for Furze Hill Stud or Primrose Dunne

moomin38

New User
Visit site
Hello!I'm looking for info on my 16hh dun/buckskin ID mare called Primrose Dunne.
She was bred at Furze Hill born 21.06.2008 and registered in Sep 2012 but other than that and a very loose 'she's had some foals' (evident by her tummy and teats!) I know nothing nothing about her.

She has a super kind temperament and It would be great to find out anything about her breeding or off spring

Widgeon

Visit site
Assuming you didn't buy her direct from the stud, could you phone them and ask? It looks like the original owner of the stud (in Farnham?) died in 2019 but it's still listed, and phone numbers are available. Also, there's this other thread from someone looking for info on a Furze Hill horse - https://forums.horseandhound.co.uk/threads/baron-b-furze-hill-stud.801331/ - maybe worth contacting them to see if they found out anything that might be of use to you.

moomin38

New User
Visit site
Hello, I've tried the number and it doesn't work and researched all the posts I can find but dead ends! I bought her from a dealer who also got her from a dealer. But no history and cannot find anything through searches so hoping to find anyone who worked there!