help wanted for stabling!!

sarahlouk

New User
Visit site
could someone please help?i'm travelling to Wales with my horse to compete on wed 12th Oct from Dundee, but to split the journey up i'm looking to stable up for one night around the borders area. Stables must be close to the M74. If anyone could help i would be very grateful:):)

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
I am about 2 hours from the Border but I am just 5 minutes from M6 junction 26 if that is any good for you? I have a spare stable (and a spare room!) if thats any good? Just let me know. Also you could give Chappelhows a call they are probably nearer where you want.

DarkHorseB

Visit site
I am about 2 hours from the Border but I am just 5 minutes from M6 junction 26 if that is any good for you? I have a spare stable (and a spare room!) if thats any good? Just let me know. Also you could give Chappelhows a call they are probably nearer where you want.

They are quite a long way off the M6 BB. Blackdyke Farm, Greenlands and Cumwhinton (Murray House Livery) are all well sited but not sure what availability they would have now we are in autumn and most horse will be in. They all have websites and are within 10 mins of M6