Help - Wellies for a dodgy ankle laced?

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
Hi Folks I hope this makes sense I am desparate for wellies I can put on easily they need to lace up the front.
I badly fractured my ankle in October. I haven't been near the yard for nearly 6 months (I fractured my spine as well) and now I am allowed I can't get wellies on because my poorly leggy can't bend enough. I have been wearing my Ariat Tellurides as they are the only thing I can get on but I want some easy wellies that I can get on easily. Sorry I have said easily too many times now.
Tia.
PS not dead expensive

DW Team

Visit site
You can get Velcro over wellies I had a pair when I damaged my ankle Found them easier to get on as the fronts opened up wide to allow me to get the ankle in and out without to much pain.

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
It's not something I had thought of until I tried to pop my wellies on but the swollen ankle isn't for ballet dancing and I doubt it ever will be again. I pointed my toe applied welly and thought botheration or similar.

Toffee44

Visit site
Feel your pain. Ripped ligaments in ankle and likely to need an operation to remove a few bone fragments too where bits keep catching and chipping.

I am wearing dunlop wellies for turning but can't for long periods of time as aches.

Just living in walking boots on yard if planning to dog walk/ faff all day. You could get waterproof gaiters gore-tex ones and hose off I guess to wear with shorter boots.