Help with advert

Zeb93

Visit site
* Not sure if this is allowed - please remove if not *

I am in the process of trying to sell my mare. I have never sold a horse before (at least not alone) so was wondering if anyone would be able to have a look at my advert for me before I spend money on advertising. Just want to make sure I have it right before it goes online :)

Thank you in advance :)

dixie

Visit site
I dont mind having a look if you want to pm me the details. Not a great deal of experience buying and selling although I bought a lovely horse last September, so have been looking at a lot of adverts recently.

cundlegreen

Visit site
You can PM me as well, I've done a lot of looking over the years and sold some as well. Absolutely key, especially because of your location are really good confo shots, and a video ridden and stood up/ walked out. I've been looking on an Irish sales website, and the photos/videos are appalling, and what's more, the seller can't be bothered to send me decent pics. I'm not going over there without a good idea of the horse for sale, and I think its going to be the same for you.

kate.jessop

Visit site
Feel free to PM me, been looking through hundreds recently so ended up with a few pet hates of an advert if nothing else that may help you out!