Help with brushing boots please

BeepaStar

Visit site
I'm really struggling to find brushing boots to fit my new horse, his front legs measure 27cm in circumference and 23cm in length and hinds measure 27cm and 25cm in length for boots. Most extra wide boots are too long. Does any one know of any brushing boots for short stocky legs?! I've trailed thro the internet, but measurements are usually for width not length. I guess I could have some made...!
Thanks for reading :)
oh boots are purely for hacking, not flat work, use bandages for that.

Jazz2984

Visit site
I have exactly the same problem with my horse. Have you tried woof wear xx wide? Someone recommended them to me but I've not found any yet.

BeepaStar

Visit site
Hi, apparently the cob size woof wear boots are wide but short in length, found out after visiting local tack shop :) new equine also do an extra wide but not sure about length :( I can't believe it's so difficult o find boots!

woofwear

New User
www.woofwear.com
Hello

If it helps, the measurments of the Woof Wear Single and Double Lock Brushing boots in size Medium Extra Wide are 10 1/2 inches high and 12 1/2 inches wide, or you can opt for the cheaper Club Brushing boot which is 9 1/2 inches high and 12 inches wide. MXW is the same height as Medium but just wider to accommodate more bone or feather etc.

We hope this is helpful.

Kind regards.