Help with squeaky saddle

webble

Visit site
I have a wintec endurance saddle I love it but the stirrup leathers are squeaking against the patch at the bottom of the saddle and driving me nuts. Does anyone have suggestions to make it stop please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413-111404_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-111404_Chrome.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 6

Skib

sites.google.com
Shiny surfaces squeak. This may not help you but I take my own leathers with me when I ride (plus my safety stirrups ) and put them on any horse I hack. My leathers have never squeaked. But they are not shiny.
I clean my leathers with Effax Leder Balsam. The leathers are Amerigo and very soft. I take off the irons and keep the leathers hanging up behind the cellar door, so the leather remain straight and soft. They are almost 20 years old but they do not shine.

webble

Visit site
Shiny surfaces squeak. This may not help you but I take my own leathers with me when I ride (plus my safety stirrups ) and put them on any horse I hack. My leathers have never squeaked. But they are not shiny.
I clean my leathers with Effax Leder Balsam. The leathers are Amerigo and very soft. I take off the irons and keep the leathers hanging up behind the cellar door, so the leather remain straight and soft. They are almost 20 years old but they do not shine.
Ah the saddle is very shiny as are the leathers, I'll try some balm on them thank you

Aleka81

Visit site
What leathers are you using? I would suggest Wintec Pro Webbers with that saddle. Or the other synthetic stirrups straps that Wintec do.