Help

Gail1970

Visit site
I have recently put my horse in a French link fulmer(as advised) and since I have done this she refuses to open her mouth to except it and also when I asked her for canter on a lesson she threw herself in the air!
totally out of character as she is so sweet!
she has a new saddle,her teeth are fine and she has regular visits from the physio!
when I suggested she was unhappy in her new bit I was told I was wrong!
i have put her old bit back on her bridle and she excepted it straight away,surely she was telling me she didn't like it,what does anyone think!

Gail1970

Visit site
I think I listened too much to a horse whisperer!(she wasn't even there for me..lol)
Feel a bit silly and sad that I've upset my horse!!!!(won't be doing that again)
Have taken her to shows and done classes with no hassle in the loose ring so I have to say "if it ain't broke don't try to fix it"

Bryndu

Visit site
Don't beat yourself up too much.....you took advice....advice dint work....so you go back to your loose ring....happy horse again:). We have all been there and done that:)
Best wishes
Bryndu

oldie48

Visit site
Well I'd be inclined to stick it in the horse whisperer's mouth. Did you pay good money for this advice? Next time, contact me and I'll do it for half price. Actually, I'll give it to you for free because I'm feeling generous. Find yourself a good professional, who you trust and who wants you and your horse to be happy together and take his/her advice. sorry but I'm an unbeliever in this rubbish!

Gail1970

Visit site
She wasn't there to see me so luckily didn't part with any money she just offered the advice!
thought I would give it a try to see if she liked it and clearly she showed me she didn't!!!
she happily hacked out today in her loose ring and will be staying in it too!