Pictures Helped out a with a faded friend in need

Neil Rhodes

New User
Visit site
Hi all just a photo of a horse jumping. It was a shame to let her best friend fade so i helped out, she was so happy! I think she left it in the sun too long and it was her favourite picture. It was before digital cameras so it was all she had. Loving all other great pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_0002_HH.jpg
    IMG_20190605_0002_HH.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 129

bluepegasus

Visit site
What a lovely thing to do. The restored photo is fab. Do you do this for the living? If you don't then you should. I'm sure there are tonnes of people with old faded photos that they'd love restoring.

Neil Rhodes

New User
Visit site
What a lovely thing to do. The restored photo is fab. Do you do this for the living? If you don't then you should. I'm sure there are tonnes of people with old faded photos that they'd love restoring.
I do but did not want to "advertise" but merely see if folks thought if the knew of any other horse friends whos horse photos might need attention. There was a certain period of time whereby if you were riding and wanted a good photo, a "Photographer" would be there to buy or obtain a photo from. Obviously, you can't take a selfie whilst jumping in an event! It is these photos that are now showing this issue of fading. When you lose a "family member" it is heartbreaking. I still pine after my "Ziggy" silver tabby. He was deaf and only had 3 teeth and had to look at you very intently to gauge what you were trying to tell him. If it weren't for the photos id be very upset. It is very sad to see photos fade, especially animal friends so close to our hearts.