Henri de Rivel saddles - opinions

Field04

Visit site
I have come across an Henri de Rivel, Iceland, Randonnee saddle in the sales. It is half price, and am toying with buying one. But as it is on the internet am a bit wary as don't know how comfy it is. Does anyone have one or can recommend the brand?? Thanks

showingmadfilly

Visit site
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have two saddles for natives. One with deep seat and large knee rolls and another with flat seat and small knee rolls. They are the most super saddles to sit in and I will admit to being slightly obsessed with them and Ideal Jessica's.

TequilaMist

Visit site
We have the Henri De Rivel jumping saddle which daughter loves bought 6 yrs ago and still looks good despite my daughter being bad at cleaning/oiling or any sort of maintainance on saddle.
Will say they did come up small in sizing as compareed to a JW jumping saddle and also we found out they can't be flocked as it has foam in it- saddler said some foam ones you can this one you couldn't.. They may have changed now or even give an option of either.I just never checked and presumed it would just be flocked.
Other than that has been a good saddle