Henry James 3D comfort

Britestar

Visit site
Has anyone got a HJ 3D comfort head piece?
Has it made any difference to your horse?
Looking for a horse with a known poll issue, that gets regular treatment.
Tia

Scarlett

Visit site
Yeah, I have. I bought a new HJ bridle a couple of months ago for a new horse. He's pretty sensitive about getting ears/poll touched so I figured it wouldn't hurt to go for the 3D headpiece.
It's hard to say if there's been an improvement because of it as such as I had barely ridden him before I got it and he's had teeth/massage done as well as the new bridle, but he's much happier to bridle and the headpiece itself is lovely. It fits well, I like the shape and style and how it sits. The quality is excellent too.

I'm planning to buy another HJ bridle for my little mare too and will definitely get that headpiece for her as well.

vam

Visit site
I've got one for my mare, no known issues but I liked the idea behind it. She can over bending at times and she definitely does it less since I've been using it. I've had it about a year and it still looks new so really impressed with the it.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I have an HJ bridle, not the 3d one but one with a big poll area. I then had a bit lady out who also looked at the bridle and the poll area is actually too big for my mare and was pinching the back of her ears. My point being if it fits your horse then great but just bear in mind the shape/size of your horses head, they might actually be more comfortable in a smaller headpiece!

As others have said the bridle is beautiful leather and really good quality. I hate when you first get a bridle and it's really stiff, this was lovely and soft. I also have their stirrup leathers which are lovely.