Herbs for headshakers?

Ahrena

Visit site
Seems that Willow's nosenet isn't enough these days..She's head shaking now even with it, so I want to put her on a supplement super quick before spring really gets under way!

Can anyone recomend one?

goeslikestink

www.hozhatz.co.uk
have you horse looked at by a vet head shaking can be numrous problems not just flys migdes or pollen can be anything from bad tooth to gultinous pouch to sinus to cancer
as the flys and pollin arnt out yet and having had a head shaker and lost him due to brain tumour
so get a vet and check your horse out properly

Paddywhack

Visit site
My friends horse is the same and she put him on Equine America's Shake Guard and she is very pleased with it,if that does not work i would get the vet out !
The vet will suggest that you try a head shaking product before they do anything anyway and if you tell them that you have done so they can go straight into investigate the head shaking !!!So you will save yourself a call out charge
smile.gif

Ahrena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
have you horse looked at by a vet head shaking can be numrous problems not just flys migdes or pollen can be anything from bad tooth to gultinous pouch to sinus to cancer
as the flys and pollin arnt out yet and having had a head shaker and lost him due to brain tumour
so get a vet and check your horse out properly

[/ QUOTE ]

ooo.gif
ooo.gif
ooo.gif

Jeez I had no idea about that!
But over the last few years I've found a nose net to be very efficent for her, just not now for some reason..She headshakes slightly all year round. She's MUCH better with the net than without so it makes sense it is the pollen though? I dunno :s If the herbs don't make a difference I will DEFO get her checked out, I had no idea thanks.

I think I'll buy global herb's one, thats what my instructor recomended too.