Here is a post i never thought i would make - the BEST present of all time!

TheoryX1

Visit site
Bless her, what a lovely xmas present for you. Its horrible when they are hurting and cant tell you whats wrong. At least you know what was wrong and can manage it now, plus if you can ride, its a bonus. I can still remember Bonnie trotting up utterly sound at the vets, earlier on this year - a lovely moment, and one for which it was worth dragging Mini TX out of school

Also, dont forget all the fun you will be having in the future with the 'relative' who I suspect will be coloured and utterly beautiful.

Here's to an exciting new year.

Delicious_D

Visit site
That is fabulous, what a lovely Christmas presen indeed. xx

It really was the best pressie ever! Its been a really tough year but this one highlight has made everything worth while!

Bless her, what a lovely xmas present for you. Its horrible when they are hurting and cant tell you whats wrong. At least you know what was wrong and can manage it now, plus if you can ride, its a bonus. I can still remember Bonnie trotting up utterly sound at the vets, earlier on this year - a lovely moment, and one for which it was worth dragging Mini TX out of school

Also, dont forget all the fun you will be having in the future with the 'relative' who I suspect will be coloured and utterly beautiful.

Here's to an exciting new year.

Thank you TX - a huge wave of relief washed over me and now i am knackered!

I cannot wait until the future! I am sure come april/may after 30 days there is be another post like this but filled with very happy news ;)

kezimac

Visit site
I can totally sympathise - my girl was diagnosed in feb with 9 impinging processes -she has had two courses of steroids and I opted for the cotts equine surgery where they snip the ligaments - 4 weeks on and she is looking well - movingly more freer - lost weight thru stress of box rest but am really hopeful we will come thru this- my girl is on normal turnout now and is happier in herself - we also possibly have a SI issue that we may need medicated but will see -

I do hope your girly comes thru this and you both have a happy outcome - even if that is only hacking

Delicious_D

Visit site
Fabulous news :D

Thank you :D

I can totally sympathise - my girl was diagnosed in feb with 9 impinging processes -she has had two courses of steroids and I opted for the cotts equine surgery where they snip the ligaments - 4 weeks on and she is looking well - movingly more freer - lost weight thru stress of box rest but am really hopeful we will come thru this- my girl is on normal turnout now and is happier in herself - we also possibly have a SI issue that we may need medicated but will see -

I do hope your girly comes thru this and you both have a happy outcome - even if that is only hacking

I am glad to hear your girl is coming out good at the end of it. It's a very stressful time and very interesting re: Cotts surgery. Luckily surgery isnt being considered for dee.

I cannot wait to turn dee out in the paddock again but with the weather, mud and risk of slipping causing so much damage at this early stage, arena turn out and grazing in hand is all she can have :( i feel a mean mummy!

Nice one Mrs.......showing progress!
Nice to see you smiling again too :)

Thank you dearest :D

She is looking rather fab! Day's like this were made for smiling :D