herringbone trailers - ifor williams eventa?

cobbles

Visit site
looking for opinions on the ifor Williams eventa, or similar herringbone trailers to take 3 horses! currently have the cheval liberte 4 horse but looking to change for one that has a lot more groom space/storage space for all the mountains of stuff that is lugged around everywhere!! thank you

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Neither of them will compare to your current trailer in terms of build quality if yours is anything my CL 4 horse trailer. Have you thought about converting one of your horse spaces to make more storage perhaps?

cobbles

Visit site
Neither of them will compare to your current trailer in terms of build quality if yours is anything my CL 4 horse trailer. Have you thought about converting one of your horse spaces to make more storage perhaps?

really? I've not been that impressed with the cheval liberte build quality, although my box is one of the older models where the front ramp is on the left. its fine for travelling 2 big horses or 3+ little ponies but when there's 3 horses in the suspension is too weak and we've had to weld it back together. had considered trying to make storage from the horse space but cant figure out a way that wouldn't interfere with the front or back ramp

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Ah ok mine is new this year and it's built really really well, far superior to anything else I've seen, you could move cows in it it's so well made. My front horse space could easily be joined onto the tack room if I wanted it to be. As it is I bought a giant horse after I ordered it so instead I have the two front spaces for him. Also have a full length rug rack and my Dad made a water carrier which is attached to that so that saves space too.