Hertfordshire yard

HorseRiderHerts

New User
Visit site
Anyone been on Dan Sherriffs yard recently? Also any opinions on Harold's Park? Am looking for livery with good facilities but don't want any politics. Would really love a place with cross country course...!

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Anyone been on Dan Sherriffs yard recently? Also any opinions on Harold's Park? Am looking for livery with good facilities but don't want any politics. Would really love a place with cross country course...!

Don't know the above ones but also consider UK chasers course based liveries eg there's Coursers Farm in Colney Heath near St Albans, they do livery, and probably others, also Great Westwood has a XC course this don't know if they do livery? Sure to be some in your area of Herts.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Bayford hall (Dan sherrifs) came up on my radar when I was looking to move but they only do individual turnout so wasn't for me so I didn't view.
East herts has good facilities tho no cross country course and I've heard good things about it.o

castella

Visit site
I'm at bayford hall farm (dan's yard) and its fantastic, cannot recommend highly enough and that's from someone who was terrified of being on a yard again after having my own place for many years. There is definitely no politics as it is run by really good yard managers both on the full/part and diy.