He's gone

Nic

Visit site
He had been suffering for so long, and it's over now.

He got out to play in the big field last night and was munching as fast as he could, I wen't up to give him a hug & he squealed double barelled at me then galloped round the field, which sums him up perfectly!

He was a one off, the pony who made it his life's work to have me on first name terms with the A&E docs.

He had a huge bucket of feed and I stayed with him until just before he was shot then ran into the house. My Daddy held him & I can't put into words how greatful I am. And to the nice man from Grayshill who stopped his pain.

I feel calm & numb and have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I am glad we had him shot as he was terrified of injections, this way the last thing he saw was a bucket of feed and he knew nothing.

It hasn't really sunk in yet.

Sweet Dreams Tibby. We all love and miss you. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gingerbird

Visit site
Lots of love and hugs to you. Your brave attitude is a credit to you and I'm sure will be a help to many people who find themselves in theis awful situation.

Big hugs xx

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Tears in my eyes right now, so sorry for you
frown.gif
at least hes in a better place now.
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html will make you cry but will also make you feel a whole lot better. RIP xx

Puppy

Visit site
You were on my mind first thing this morning, knowing what the day held for you
frown.gif

((((((big hugs))))))))

Have no doubts, you have done the right thing. Although it hurts right now, in time the happy memories will outweigh that pain, and you will be able to smile when you think of him.

H. xx

Ginn

Visit site
Big, big huggles hun. Your strength and bravery in doing this is so admireable. May he forever run in the big field in the sky, free of pain and full of youth.

Rest in Peace Tibby

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
I am sitting here in my office in tears. I really feel for you. It's a horrible thing to have to go through, but in time things will be better and you will remember all the good things that you did together.

Chin up - you're a very caring person who did the right thing.

A x

Jazz1

Visit site
{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}

I was waiting to hear how it went. Glad you decided to do what I did & waited till the last minute & went into the house!
You Have all my sympathy having had 3 pts in 1 year. It will hurt you & you will go through the numb feeling too, deal with it how you have to - with me I couldnt talk about it & still have problems 2 years later, but deep down you know you did the right thing which is all you could have done.

Thinking of you today

Claireg9

Visit site
This is every owners worst nightmare, but also the bravest biggest thing you could ever decide to do for your horse, you put your horses feelings and pain before your own, that is the biggest acknowledgement of love i have ever experienced. Well done you for standing strong to help your best friend, it sounds like he had a lovely feast before he went and he is now awaiting your return in the big grassy field in the sky.
Big hug's to you, try not to remember your pain now, but all the things you've done together, im sure you wouldnt change it for the world.
Be strong,
RIP Tibby xx

mandy4727

Visit site
What a bad time for you and it will be for a bit. Brought losing my own pony again and brought a tear to my eye thinking of what you are going through. Sending hugs to you.

Pidge

Visit site
Sending you lots of love and hugs, you are very brave. what a wonderful dad you have to stay with him at the end for you. xxxxx