He's gone

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Poor you but you really cared for him and gave him an excellent last day.
There is an article in H&H and I thought the £30 donation for a tree and plaque in memory at the ILPH rest home was an excellent idea.

Kelly1982

Visit site
RIP Tibby and bigs hugs to you Nic
frown.gif

Tia

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, but what a wonderful way to go; Mum giving him a big cuddle, your Dad holding him and him having his head stuck inside a big bucket full of scrummy, yummy food. His last thoughts would have been "this is heaven" - what a perfect ending.

Try to remember all the great times you had together and know that he went to a better place, very happy.

Tia x

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
RIP Tibby. It is the hardest but kindest act we have to do for our horses. Give it time and the good memories will be strong and the sad ones will fade. You did the right thing and in absolutely the most humane way possible.

Big hugs x

S_N

Visit site
Oh hunny, as I said via pm, I so understand that feeling in the pit of your stomach! A numb deadness - hollow. You know the right thing has been done, just like I know (with my sensible head on) that I did the right thing for Topper, but sometimes, I get that feeling back in my tummy and I think about what could have been, did I do the right thing, a sense of guilt in a way. However, neither Tibby or Tops, could have carried on for much longer and their suffering has ended. It's the worst decision we have to make for our animals, but we owe it to them. Huge huggles my sweet and I'm here should you need me! XXX

Nic

Visit site
Huge thank you to everyone for your support & to Pru & top horse for the pm's.

Lec I saw the article tonight (cried on the train reading it) Think we would like to get a tree for him.

Thanks again everyone

xxxx

Peanot

Visit site
I haven`t read all of these threads but I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you. It is a horrid thing to go through. RIP Tibby.
Nic we are thinking of you. x x x